Tuesday, January 19, 2010

At long last - my SHOES!!!

Left work yesterday feeling pretty tired after 9 hours in front of a computer (and catching up after a fun/beer/deep dish-filled weekend in Chicago). Got on the subway, and realized we didn't have anything for dinner, or for the rest of the week for that matter, so I grudgingly went to the grocery store to pick up some stuff. "Some stuff" turned out to be 5 full bags, which was a good workout for my biceps on the walk home.

But all of this is just a distant memory, for as I approached the front door of our apartment, I saw a beam of light at the foot of the door. A package.

My shoe clips!!!!!!

Needless to say, I picked up the package and fumbled for my keys (while still holding 5 bags of groceries), desperate to get inside so that I could introduce my shoes to their new clips.

The moment I paired the two together, I knew I had the perfect pair of shoes for the big day. And yes, I wore them around the apartment for a good 20 minutes, waiting for Office Groom to come home so he could see them.

Nine West Luceros ($39 CAD) meets Etsy's TwistedCrystals ($16 US).

No comments:

Post a Comment