Friday, March 26, 2010

Wood you marry me?

Sorry - I like puns.

But seriously. Wood rings - how uniquely cool and beautiful are these? If I wasn't so worried that these wouldn't last as long as a traditional metal ring (unless they do, in which case, I plead ignorance) or that I would break it (that, I can be sure would happen, being as clumsy as I am), I'd be all for it! Office Groom and I are urban tree huggers - meaning - while we love living in the city, we equally love and respect nature, and do what we can to live a "green" lifestyle.

These rings come from Simply Wood Rings - a eco-conscious company that uses salvaged wood and other materials to create these beautiful pieces.


Source



Source



Source


Etsy seller MinterandRichterDes also carries a great selection of wood rings. This one's my fave:


Source


I love how warm and organic all of these rings look. Waddaya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment