Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Flower Girl Dresses: Too cute for words

But I'll try anyway :)

My brother and sister-in-law went to Vaughn Mills Mall last weekend and picked up a few dresses for potential Flower Girl outfits. If you're in the area you should definitely check out the deals at VM. Everything from clothing, electronics, and hunting gear - you'll find it there, and usually at really affordable prices.

This is also the best time of year to get Flower Girl dresses because little girl dresses go on sale after Easter. If you want to save money but not forfeit quality, you don't need to go to a bridal specific store to find the perfect dress. As we all know well by now, as soon as the word wedding or bridal is attached to something, prices skyrocket. I would also suggest avoiding those upscale Children stores that sell dresses meant for special occassions like Communion or Confirmation. Again, these are stores that cater to those kind of events, so their prices tend to be higher.

My bro and SIL ended up finding these pretty little gems at Winner's! Fortunately, they had the time and patience to look through the racks to find not only pretty dresses, but matching ones in the right sizes. And the prices can not be beat!

OPTION 1




OPTION 2




OPTION 3



The only requests we had was that the dresses have either pink, green, blue, white or all of the colours and that it was something the girls could wear again. They ended up picking up Option 1 and 3 just in case, and tonight, the Office Groom and I are going over to their place so that my nieces can do a fashion show for us :) Too cute!

If you're interested to find out the name brands of any of these dresses, I can find out for ya!

2 comments:

  1. Take some pics! I'm sure they will be adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. Office Catering Services Nottingham

    ReplyDelete