Thursday, May 13, 2010

What Happens In Vegas...

The Office Groom is officially partaking in bachelor party debauchary at this very moment. He and his best buds headed off this morning to the sin city we all love to hate - Las Vegas.


Source


Am I nervous? Meh - I guess I am a bit. But it's nothing for me to stress about. After all, the girls and I had our fun in Miami, and while the Office Groom admitted to sitting at home with the cat and drinking wine while drumming his fingers on the couch armrest, he knew that ultimately there was nothing to worry about. And he was right.

So now that the tables are turned, I know the same thing. Are there going to be some crazy stories when he gets home? I sure as hell hope so! When I came home from Miami with an old trumpet in my luggage, OG first gave me a "WTF" look and then proceeded to laugh hysterically and ask me what happened (And if I have enough readers interested, I'd be more than happy to share, lol).


My most prized souvenir from Miami


That's the thing - as long as we're honest with each other, there isn't that darn little voice in the back of our heads saying "What happened?!" It's just the waiting for the return of your significant other that's hard! I'm so excited that he's getting a chance to do this with his guys, but I also miss him terribly and a tiny little part of me, just a tiny, wishes I was there too.

So, what am I doing for the next 4 days? LOTSA socializing to keep my mind off things! The way I see it, this is a weekend of opportunity to catch up with friends and family, and to also have some me time at home.

And possibly with the cat, and a few bottles of beer.

For all other brides out there patiently waiting for their men to return from their bachelor parties - you're not alone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment