Monday, July 12, 2010

A Gift That's Close To My Heart

A couple of weeks ago I celebrated my best birthday yet. The Office Groom and a couple of my BMs oragnized a little at-home shindig and some of my closest friends came to party, and a few of them came with gifts which was so unexpected and greatly appreciated!

One gift in particular almost got me choked up because of the level of thoughtfulness that went towards it. My friend and fellow blogger, Rhonda, bought me this beautiful locket. Her husband and fellow troupe member, remembered that I loved lockets and passed on the info to her. Good memory!



But here's the best part. Inside the locket, she inserted hand drawn pictures of The Office Groom and our cat! How amazing is that?!



I'm wearing the necklace today, and will be sure to show it off as much as possible throughout the day :)

4 comments:

  1. Yay! It looks so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowo that is beautiful! I too love lockets but I extra love the custom illustrations in yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, I've sent some cross bloggy love your way today!

    ReplyDelete