Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Great Finds At Winner's

This is why I shouldn't be allowed mid afternoon strolls in the underground mall! After sitting in front of the computer for a solid 3 hours, I decided that I needed a break, at the very least for my very sore eyes. It was too hot to walk outside, so I decided on the next best thing - walking underground and doing a little "window shopping" at Winner's. Which of course led to a full on shopping extravaganza. However, my reasoning was that I was looking for some little items to throw into the BM clutches and Flower Girl purses anyway so... *cough*

I couldn't resist this pack of 6 scented hand sanitizers by Simples Pleasures. Reasoning in my head - the girls are going to be shaking a lot of hands that day.





And then I saw this pack of Elf lip gloss, which I just couldn't put down. Reasoning in my head - Lips get chapped. C'mon! Every girl can use a little touch up throughout the day!



Finally, I stopped in my tracks when I saw these too-cute Hello Kitty lip balm phones. Reasoning in my head - Hello Kitty. Enough said.



I returned to my office, carrying a large Winner's shopping bag proudly, and realizing I needed to catch up on some last minute work... Oh, to be an Office Bride :)

1 comment: