Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sharin' Some More Blog Love

In the last year and half I have seen my fair share of fabulous wedding blogs and websites. The women who work on these put their everything into it, and I just wanted to show them a little gratitude for sharing their stories and inspiring me to put together the best damn wedding I can :)

As a token of my appreciation, I'd like to share a little blog love with this Best Blog Award.



The rules of this award are as follows:

1. To accept the award, you must post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted you the award, and a link to their blog.
2. Pass the award on to approximately 10-15 other blogs that you recently discovered, and think are great!
3. Contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

In no particular order, here is the list of whom I'm passing on to:

1. Classic Bride - Modern is cool, but classic is forever...
2. Forget.Me.Knot.Weddings - The punny name alone drew me to this blog!
3. With This Ring - Awesome blogger, and owner of the cutest pup named Lola :)
4. A Million Little Details - Created by a dynamic duo of sisters. Awesome blog ladies!
5. The Green Wedding Blog - Go Green!!
6. Shaun And Renee - Could this photography couple be any more beautiful? Yeesh.
7. Here Comes The Blog - Love all the inspiration photos!
8. Pink Pearl Images - Searching for a Toronto-based photographer? Look no further!
9. Running From The Law - What started off as a marathon training blog has now evolved into a fun wedding planning blog :)
10. Newly Wed Adventures - Love her sense of fun and humour!
11. Newly Wed In New Orleans - Note to self...must visit Nawlins one of these days...
12. Kari and Raul - Love all the photos! What a cute couple :)

Thanks for sharing your ideas, discoveries, and stories ladies!!

xoxo The Office Bride

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the blog love! I'm absolutely honored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the love as well! We love having you as a reader :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thanks for the award girl!!

    And now I had the opportunity to discover your blog as well! When I'm done with all my studying I'll check more of it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I am flattered and appreciate the award :)

    ReplyDelete