Wednesday, July 21, 2010

We Got Our Bling!

Yesterday, the Office Groom and I picked up our wedding bands. WHOA!



Even though I've been sporting my fabulous engagement ring for the last year and a half, there was something about getting these rings that made it seem so much more real. Maybe it was because this was something we were doing together as a couple, as opposed as a gift from one to the other.

And I gotta tell you that it felt really good to put on my new ring, and even better to see OG with a little bling on his finger now :)

Our rings were custom made by a Toronto-based jeweller / friend-of-a-friend. The whole process was painless and intimate, and we got exactly what we wanted at our price range.

After we wrote a big cheque and walked away with our bling, we decided that a little mid-afternoon celebration was in order. So we decided on a chocolate brownie with some Tim Horton's coffee...



...What can I say? We're Canadian...

4 comments:

  1. It's a great feeling isn't it? My guy won't let us put our rings on until our wedding day - he thinks it's bad luck HAH.

    We just got a couple Tim Horton's in NYC - they're awesome. Dunkin can eat it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those rings look gorgeous. Congratulations !!!

    **I have another CSN Stores giveaway over my blog**

    ~lilian~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! How exciting :) Definitely celebration-worthy.

    ReplyDelete