Friday, August 20, 2010

Busy Bride!

So busy that I missed my very first entry yesterday :(

Hmmmm, let's recap this week. In the midst of assignments and meetings at work (and man, was it ever a busy week at work!), I...

...Got in contact with a friend about limo rentals. Man, limos ain't cheap!
...E-mailed our pianist for the ceremony about our requested music
...Designed and printed custom menus for our Rehearsal Dinner
...Purchased my mom's gift from Etsy. She's gonna love it!!
...Purchased the last of our ring bearer's gift, also from Etsy. 4 words: "Lord Of The Rings" HA!
...Starting researching where to rent or buy a money box (any suggestions are greatly appreciated!!)
...Sent out Thank You cards to all of the lovely ladies who attended my bridal shower
...Hunted down my passport in our currently messy home office, to apply for our marriage license today! WooOOOoooOOOO!

Phwef! So, needless to say I haven't had much time to be bored this week.

I am soooo looking forward to some down time with Office Groom tonight!!

1 comment:

  1. you have been one busy bride!! enjoy your down time, you deserve it lady! :)

    ReplyDelete