Friday, August 27, 2010

Trash The Dress?

I love how this trend is becoming more and more popular! Pretty pictures of a bride the Big Day is lovely. But wicked cool pictures of a bride in lush forest is awesome! I haven't decided yet whether I'm going to do a TTD shoot after the wedding, mostly because I have to somehow convince the Office Groom...and my mom that this would be a good idea! I wonder if I could convince them if I showed them a few samples of other risk taking Brides like this...


Source


...or this...


Source


...ok, maybe not this...


Source


The trend is is becoming so popular that CBS did a segment about it earlier this week.

So tempting!

1 comment:

  1. LOL @ that last one..

    I was undecided on it for a long time, and when I realized our photographer missed getting pictures of me in my dress aside from when I was putting it on, I decided to go for it.

    ReplyDelete