Monday, October 18, 2010

The Office...Wife


Hey ladies! Exactly one month ago from today, the Office Groom and I made it official!!!! I can't believe the time has come for me to say that, since it truly feels like I just started this blog last week. For the next little while I'm going to recap different details of the big day and eventually our honeymoon. Who knows, maybe some of you bride-to-bes can still benefit from it? And ok, fine...I'm still on a high from that day and am in no hurry to stop talking about it LOL

Today, I just wanted to simply say this - it was an amazing day. All the planning, ups and downs, compromises, changes, arguments - it was worth it. I have never felt so much love, or that special than on that day, and if I could somehow bottle it up to have whenever I'm having a bad day, I would :)

If any of you are going through a down point right now while planning, remember why you're doing it (marrying your soul mate, I hope), and that it will all be worth it at the end!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, OW! Can't wait to hear more about your day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jiminy Cricket - you're already married!?! When did that happen?

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete