Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Countdown Begins...

I've been plugging away all day here at work, trying to get a few projects under way so that there's nothing outstanding next month. And then it suddenly hit me. NEXT MONTH! Holy Crickey, our wedding is exactly one month away from today!

WooOOOooOOoooOO!


Obviously I'm excited for the big day itself. But I gotta be honest. I'm also excited with the idea of not having to plan for this day anymore, and have some sense of normalcy back in my life. Is it bad to admit that?

Don't get me wrong. The planning has been loads of fun! And all of the special attention that the Office Groom and I have had (for the most part) in the last few months was really nice. However we've been planning this wedding for more than a year and half, and we got a lot of stuff done in the first few months. Now it just feels like we're tying up the loose ends, and man will I be happy once it's all done!

One month to go...YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment