Monday, December 20, 2010

Jamaica Fun!

A while back, the Office Husband and I had seriously considered Jamaica as our honeymoon destination. We ended up going to Tuscany instead (amazing, will have to post about that soon), but we managed to get a taste of the Caribbean a few months later, just a couple of weeks ago! Yup, what was suppose to be a December weekend in NY with my brothers, their ladies, and us, ended up being a weekend in Jamaica, lol! And it was AWESOME! Although I had the most amazing experience in Tuscany, I can see why so many others would choose a place like Jamaica as their honeymoon destination. The weather, the people, the landscape - all so beautiful! We actually met another Canadian couple who was on their honeymoon, and they were having the best time of their lives.

Check out the lip dub video we made while we were there (You'll see that I get my sense of humour from my bros). If this doesn't make you want to buy tickets to go asap, I don't know what will!



1 comment:

  1. Mmmm, I just said to himself last night that our next vacation was going to be somewhere warm and sandy. I went to Jamaica in 2003 -- so long ago now! Can't wait to go back.

    ReplyDelete