Monday, December 7, 2009

BM Gift #1 - Mirrors

Im working off a netbook today and cant seem to figure out how to make apostrophes (the conventional way just gives me this: è), so bare with me in this entry :)

I picked up some great BM gifts recently and wanted to share the great find! FI and I decided that we would give each bridal party member 3 gifts, and preferrably items that they could use on the day of the wedding, and afterwards.

I just bought my first round of gifts the other day on my lunch break at my favourite time-killer-spot: Winners. I was on a mission to buy a pair of flat shoes (yes, I know, another pair) and ended up with a bit more in my basket.



There were some other great BM gift ideas to find, especially on the racks leading up to the cash register (Oh, those Winners people are sneaky! They know those last minute purchases can be oh so tempting). Definitely worth checking out if you have a Winners near you, but obviously since they change up their stock daily (Winners getting new things every Monday is a myth - a friend used to work there), youll have to grab what you can get while its there!

No comments:

Post a Comment