Thursday, December 3, 2009

Welcome to The Office Bride blog!

The name says it all. I work a typical 9-to-5 at a desk and I'm making my way up the corporate ladder. I'm also planning for one of the biggest events in my life! Having been quite career-minded for most of my adult life, I never imagined that I would fall prey to the obsession of planning a wedding, and yet now, here I find myself creating a blog about it!

I can't help it. I sit in front of a computer for eight hours. I'm also internet curious, and my browsing has led me to the wonderful (and addicting) world of weddings on-line.

Blogs. Boards. Classifieds. How-to's and DIY's. It's all there on the world wide web. And I'm about to add just one more blog about it.

Hopefully you too are an office bride, and together we can mush about our weddings as much as we please... until we need to get to our next meeting.

Office Brides unite!

1 comment:

  1. I'm an office gal too! Wedding planning keeps me sane. Or insane, I'm not sure. Looking foward to hearing about your wedding! JAM forever!

    ReplyDelete