Friday, February 19, 2010

I can't wait for the weekend to begin...

Those who know me well know that I love to dance. I'll admit - If I could get away with this at work, I'd do it (minus the stripping lol):



Which got me thinking about dancing at the wedding. The Office Groom and I are both outgoing people with a great sense of humour, and a lot of our friends are expecting us to do something unexpected for our first dance. I think they will all be surprised when they see us dancing like a normal couple in love to our song. There will be many other opportunities to surprise our guests, but our dance is just for us.

However, that doesn't mean that I still don't get a huge kick out of some of the most original wedding dances I've seen online! Here are a few of my favourite. You never know - you might learn a few new moves for your dance :)


The Evolution of Dance


A Light Up Dress?!



Hip Hop Cuteness

No comments:

Post a Comment