Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Miami tickets - Done & Done!



Guess who purchased her tickets for a fun filled girls weekend in Miami last night?!?!

Wooooooooooooooooo!!!!

While there was some intrepidation (Zing! Big word for the day!) on my part about this trip, mostly about money, like everything else I gave it some thought over time and gradually became more and more excited about it. It also helped that the Office Groom was my biggest support for this trip and really encouraged the idea (then again, he's also going to Vegas with his guys so his urging may have been fueled by guilt lol)

The thing about me and trips - and anyone who knows me well can back me up on this - is that I never really get excited until I'm actually on the plane. It doesn't really *hit me* until I'm seated in that tight little space, buckled up, and ready to have some plane food (I am one of those freaks that LOVE plane food).

However I'm excited nonetheless that we've purchased the tickets (I'm going with 3 out of my five BMs) and being an Office Bride, you can bet that I've already started on some internet research. I've heard from girlfriends who have gone there before that Miami is the IT place for Bachlorette parties. Although the girls and I have decided to just call this the "Girls Weekend" (an official Bachlorette will happen in the summer at home) I'm sure a cheesy Bride-To-Be crown will surface at some point during the weekend, if not only to get us a few free rounds at the bar :)

Thinking about doing a Miami girls weekend? Here are a few places I've heard of and checked on the good ol' www.

Nikki Beach - According to one of my single ladies, this is where "dreams come true" lol. Whatever that means!

Mansion Club For a night of dancing at a very fancy shmancy club.

Little Havana - One of my adventure seeking BMs found this. I said I was all for it as long as there was substantial beach time lol.



Photo from Go and Groove.

No comments:

Post a Comment