Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sharin' the Love

Over this past week I've had a chance to check out some new (to me) blogs, and I gotta say - there are some very talented and dedicated writers out there! This morning I was listening to some Vampire Weekend on the way to work, and feeling pretty good about life, so I thought I'd share some more blog love today with another handout of the Best Blog Award :)





The rules of this award are as follows:

1. To accept the award, you must post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted you the award, and a link to their blog.
2. Pass the award on to approximately 10-15 other blogs that you recently discovered, and think are great!
3. Contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Here is the list of whom I'm passing on to:

1) Fashion Under $100: Great looks for under $100, and she's done all the research for ya!
2) Mooney on Theatre: If you love theatre as much as I do, you'll appreciate this blog.
3) Keepin it real...Organized: I think she and I would get along in "real life." She loves shoes. 'Nuff said.
4) Patrina does the Globe: Sigh, I want to be on a beach right now...(psst, Patrina, Office Groom works in travel part-time!)
5) Fashion Toast: Love her style and photos!
6) Just Another Day in Paradise: Love her writing style! Very funny!
7) Coastal City Bride: A very dedicated blog on everything Wedding related.
8) Shanna Leigh: Beautiful photography blog!
9) Meagan gets her MRS: From weddings to weight loss, Meagan's blog just celebrated its 1 year blogiversary yesterday!
10) Happily After All: Great blog for easy (and yummy) recipes.

5 comments:

  1. thanks heaps!!!!! I feel honoured!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, that's awesome! Thanks so much =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!!! I've got all sorts of wedding stuff too if you haven't come across it yet!
    http://kmattso2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the blog love! I'd love to know what fabulous honeymoon you're planning, with Office Groom a travel industry insider...

    ReplyDelete