Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Perfect Guy Shirt for Vegas

When "The Hangover" first came out, bride-to-be's everywhere laughed through clenched teeth. I thought the movie was hilarious (anything with Zach Galifianakis has my stamp of approval) but it didn't stop me from wondering what OG's weekend in Vegas will be like. However, I'm not one to talk, as I'm heading to Miami with the ladies in just a few weeks! Woooooo!!! So it evens out :)

OG and his guys are still in the planning process but I know he's really excited to get away with his boys, and I'm excited for him! And when I stumbled upon this site, I knew I had to get him this "Hangover" inspired shirt before they go. This is the perfect shirt for any guy heading down for some mischief in Sin City:


Source


You can pick this baby up at Nerdy Shirts. Somehow, imagining OG in this t-shirt makes me a feel a lot better about his Vegas weekend, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment