Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Dear Etsy Seller

I have been a big fan of the site for the last year, and have never had any problems... until now. You led me to believe that we were both on the same page with the bridesmaids clutches. We corresponded over several messages and I really believed that I had hit the jackpot finding you.

And then you disappeared. *Poof* Just like that. You closed your store and left a message saying you would be back in a few weeks. That was months ago.

And then I started to notice the negative feedback you were getting from other buyers. Some were saying that it took months to get their items, or that they never received them at all. Some said that you had one excuse after the other. Interesting.

I'm really sorry that it didn't work out. But I'm even more sorry that I wasted so much time with you, thinking that I had found the perfect gift for my girls. Thanks for nothing, literally.

Simply put - you suck.

Cheers,

The Office Bride

2 comments:

  1. That really stinks! :( I hope you're able to find something else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that!

    ReplyDelete