Friday, April 23, 2010

I feel like a "tulle" - Can't decide!

So the options for the Flower Girl dresses are down to two! (I know the white out faces look kinda creepy, but I'm not keen on the idea of putting my nieces faces online, ya know?)

In one corner of the ring we have *ding ding ding* The Ballerina! Pink tulle draped over white with light yellow and pink flower details on the top.



In the other corner we have *ding ding ding* The Classic! White organza over white with soft green flowers embroidered throughout.



Both look absolutely adorable, but are very different looks!

I think I'm leaning more towards The Ballerina. The girls look like they're having fun in the dresses...and come on. Tulle. Enough said.

But I do like the simplicity of The Classic. But are we really going for "simple"?

Regardless, we'll have to make up our minds in 8 days because that's when my brother and sister-in-law have to return one of the dresses, lol. Feedback is always appreciated!

PS - And Office Groom, if you're reading this...That's NOT my wedding dress, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

2 comments:

  1. I can't decide between the two. They both look really adorable. If the girls were enjoying the tulle then go with that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are very pretty. I have to agree with Chocolate Lover, if you like them both then let the girls decide! :-)

    ReplyDelete