Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Gifts For The Little Ones

Check out these uber cute items we picked up for the flower girls and ring bearer!

Since part of our gift to the BMs are their clutches, we thought that a purse for each of the little ladies would be a nice match. This paired with their pink tulle dresses will be so adorable!



And for the little man, we decided to get him an equally manly gift :) He will be wearing a kilt like the rest of the guys, but for a 4 year old, he may just mistake it for a dress. And dress = girl, which is a big no-no for a boy his age! So we thought a cool (and safe) play sword would give his outfit more of a Braveheart feel, lol.



Now we are in the search for books about being a flower girl and ring bearer. Gives the kids something to read, and fits in nicely with our book theme!

3 comments:

  1. that purse is TOO cute! I got my flower girl a tote that matched mine and she LOVED it! I'm sure yours will too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for the sword! I feel like I should know about the kilts - I love that! Can't wait to see your recaps.

    ReplyDelete