Monday, May 17, 2010

Office Groom - Home Safe & Sound

At about 2 am this morning, Office Groom got back home (that's what you get when you want cheaper flights lol) and got right into bed to snuggle up. I'm so happy to have him back home! Funny how much I could miss him in just a few short days!

Later in the morning, at a more godly hour, we both got up and he surprised me with a gift from Vegas - a Coach wallet! WooOOooOoooo! He also brought home a porcelain 20 oz cup shaped like a hot air balloon from the Paris Hotel. He said that it was filled with tequila and strawberry daquiri and he drank walking down the strip with the guys. Only in Vegas :)

But I'm also somewhat happy to report that he wasn't able to trump my trumpet from Miami, lol. He wanted to steal a wig or set of teeth from one of the many old ladies at the slot machines. Bahaha, could you imagine?! Guess that'll have to happen next time, when we got together!

No comments:

Post a Comment