Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hasslebot - When you need a good reminder

Between getting assignments done at work, putting together a review show with my comedy troupe, and spending quality time with the Office Groom, friends and family, it's amazing that I find the time to plan a wedding! While we've been relatively on top of everything for the wedding, there have been days of slacking and putting things off.

That's where the Hasslebot comes in handy. HassleMe is an automatic virtual nagger. Need a reminder to apply for wedding licenses? Find a florist? Pay off your caterer? Just set up a hassle every few days reminding you to get them done via email! The nice thing about this is that it's essentially a reminder from yourself, so you can be as funny (or harsh) as you'd like in your message.

I had one pop up this morning reminding me to write in my blog :)

1 comment:

  1. Office Bride, you can do this from your MyProfile within www.TheRingBearer.ca - it's an online wedding magazine that reports on wedding trends for Canadian brides and grooms. I hope you'll become a fan, we love your candid blog.

    ReplyDelete