Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My First Wedding Dream

After planning a wedding for over a year, thinking about it daily at work and at home, bringing it up at least once in every casual converstion, and blogging about it for months... it was bound to happen. Last night I had my first wedding dream, lol.


Source


I was already at the church, waiting for my grand entrance. For some reason my MOH's dress was lying on a table. It wasn't the same one she's actually going to wear, but I got all chocked up nonetheless because it looked so pretty. I peeked through the doors to see the church and was overwhelemed with the "beauty" of the set up. Everything was dark except for a spotlight on a giant Christmas Tree at the altar covered in blush pink flowers. For whatever reason in my dream, I thought this was gorgeous, ha! Then it hit me. I had the sudden urge to pee, lol. So I ran downstairs where the washrooms are, but the women's washroom had the oddest toilets I had ever seen. They looked like buckets, and they were not hidden behind stalls. I considered it for a second but then thought against it. No friggin' way would I use something like that in a wedding dress, lol. So I spent the rest of the dream trying to find another washroom.

And then I woke up.

WTF? I have to remember not to have beer and chocolate before bed, huh?

If you have had any weird wedding dreams, please share!

2 comments:

  1. Haha I think it's just nerves. Also, awesome graphic there :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny -- on my first 'Wedding Dream' post, I put EXACTLY the same image!! I've had a bunch, I think I'm up to . . . seven now? They just keep coming.

    ReplyDelete