Friday, June 18, 2010

Invitations MIA :(

Canada Post - I shake my fist at you!!!

Trying to get ahead of the game, the Office Groom and I sent out our invites the last week of May. Several were received just days after they were sent out which was awesome. But others - all living in the same city - have not yet received anything!

Aaarrrrgh!

The only reason I know this is because in one example, certain members of my comedy troupe didn't receive their invites. I don't know whether to wait it out, or start inquiring if others have received their invites yet. My worry with the latter option is that people will think we're just asking ebcause we want them RSVP! But I'm also worried about invites that were sent to out-of-town guests! What if I checked in with them in August to find out they never recieved one?

Grrrrrr!

TGIF.

3 comments:

  1. you're in a comedy troupe?!?!? me too!!! do you guys have a website?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your post issues! Hopefully there's just a short delay and nothing more

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had Canada post slow me down too! I had people in France receiving invitations before people in western Canada (I m in Oregon)! I hope yours make it!

    ReplyDelete