Monday, June 14, 2010

Morning Cupcake!

Look what I found on my desk this morning!



Not a bad way to start off the week, huh? My co-worker Julie is making our wedding cupcakes and she dropped off these yummy treats for me and Office Groom to taste test (She's a techy wiz by day and baking fiend by night). Luckily I had the strength to put them in the office fridge right away otherwise they would have been entirely consumed (by me) before lunch lol.

Curious as to what they are? The cupcake itself is a decadent chocolate flavour topped with Italian meringue buttercream.

YUM!

I'll post tasting results tomorrow!

PS - If you're in the Toronto area and you're shopping around for wedding desserts, drop me an e-mail at officebride(at)gmail(dot)com and I'll pass along Julie's info!

1 comment: