Friday, June 11, 2010

GOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLL

What's one thing that the Office Groom and I have in common?

The love for the "beautiful game"! While we are staunch supporters of our local team, Toronto FC, there's nothing better than a good game of footy between different countries!

Today marked the opening game for World Cup, and the both of us are so stoked to cheer on our teams (England for him and Germany for me).

There is an energy in Toronto right now and it's undeniably Football Fever (I prefer the more appropriate name for the game, lol). A long walk around the city and you're bound to pass by bars in every neighbourhood cheering on for Italy, Portugal, France, etc. I love it!

For all other followers of the game out there, may the best team win!

1 comment:

  1. I am not a huge fan of soccer, but there is something about the World Cup that I just love it !!!!
    Can't wait for Brazil's first game this week :-) .

    ~lilian~

    ReplyDelete