Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sigh...


Yesterday was the first time I didn't get a chance to blog. Boo. And there's a reason for it too. Ever have one of those days where nothing seems to go right, especially the things that were presumably suppose to be easy to accomplish? That was yesterday. Work, the wedding, personal stuff...it's like the day decided on it's own that it was going to be a bad one and forgot to send me a memo.

With regards to the wedding, the problem is that as we are getting closer to the date, more and more people are coming at all sides and trying to tell us how to run the show. Some requests are doable while others I just want to give the WTF look as a response. And such minute details! It's as if people have forgotten why we're doing this to begin with.

A part of me just wants to remind everyone that this is after all our wedding, and what we says goes. Deal with it. But then that lovely term "Bridezilla" would come outta the woodwork, wouldn't it? It just boggles my mind that people don't get it. Especially since by wedding standards, the Office Groom and I have been really accomodating and pretty chill about the whole thing.

I guess it's one of those situations that if the people who are suppose to be stressing aren't, someone else will find a way to make up for it, lol.

Sigh - I only hope that today goes a lot better than yesterday.

Source of Photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment