Thursday, June 3, 2010

Where Did The Summer Go?!

It isn't even officially summer, yet it seems that every weekend from now until September is booked up! A weekend at a friend's cottage, camping with my co-workers, going out of town to visit my Grandma, keeping days open for events that I can't know about (lol), yeesh!

When do I get any me time (as in - NOT doing anything)?

Why does it seem that when we've got something big to plan, there are a dozen other things that come up? And if I turn any of them down I feel bad or selfish!

Sorry, I know there are a lot of rhetorical questions being put out here, but I just had a look at my itouch calendar and was so surprised at how many different activities are lined up! I really shouldn't complain - I'm lucky to have so many wonderful people in my life who all want a piece of the Office Bride action, lol. However, it can be a bit overwhelming when I realize I've got an hour here or there to myself.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment