Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Clothes Shopping After Work = Big Mistake

Especially when you're lugging around a laptop bag and the entire population of the Toronto seems to have chosen to shop at the same store as you and preceisly the same time. I know I live in the most populated city in Canada...but GEEZ. Where did all these people come from?!

You might recall my excitement about getting an H&M card as a bridal shower gift from OG's office. Well, in usual Office Bride fashion, I wanted to use it right away and somehow convinced my better half that going to the mall afer work was a good idea.

Nope.

The extra luggage and the crowd didn't help. But the worse thing was I didn't find any of the pieces I found online. BOOOOOOOOO! Apparently not all of the Fall/Winter clothes have come in yet. What a disappointment. I refused to leave empty handed though, so I did pick up a cardigan and a leopard print top (it's all about animal print this season!).

I hate bad shopping experiences, lol. Hopefully next week will prove to be a better one.

No comments:

Post a Comment