Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Office Bridal Shower - H&M Gift Card

AND...inside the card was a gift certificate for H&M! Wooohooo! OG and I were told we could pick from any store, so we figured why not get something that wasn't in the wedding budget? And now we can get a few new outfits for our honeymoon!

Oh, and why didn't anyone tell me about Fashion Studio on the H&M website?! OG and I perused the site last night to start thinking of some outfits when we discovered this way cool program. You can pick from a range of different models and then piece together outfits from head to toe. SO. MUCH. FUN.

I often have a problem with buying a piece but not having anything to wear it with, so this solves the problem! Here are a few outfits I put together, using a few repeat pieces.







Looking forward to some free shopping next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment