Friday, September 10, 2010

Getting Sick :(

I knew the last couple of weeks before the wedding were going to be hectic. Between last minute changes, finishing up details, and working ahead so that I've got all my work assignments done before the honeymoon, has left me one very tired and run down Office Bride. And now I think I'm getting sick! GAH!

Enter Oil of Oregano. A number of friends have suggested using this in the past, but for one reason or another I never tried it until now. I just picked up a small (expensive!) bottle at one of the health stores in the underground, and gave it a shot in the office washroom.

BLECH! This stuffs tastes AWFUL! But already I can tell it works! My throat burned after just a few drops, and I quickly chased it with some water. I'm going to be strict about taking it just as directed, and dear God, I hope this *thing* I've caught goes away immediately!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment