Thursday, September 9, 2010

*Sniff*

I know there's going to be a lot of tears (hopefully happy ones) on the day of the wedding, so I wanted to be well prepared for myself and for the women around me. While I could have gone with a boring pack of tissues at the drug store for 49 cents each, I thought I would splurge a little and pick up some fun Sniff products. May as well cry in style, right? You've probably seen them at random stores, and there are hundreds of designs to choose from.

I picked these cuties up at Indigo, for my future SILs:


Source


And when I saw these "manly" tissues, I knew had to pick up a few for the dads!


Source


The moms are getting handkerchiefs I purchased in a Portugese store in Kensington Market. And I think I'll buy my MOH a box of kleenex - both because it's funny, and she will likely need that much anyway, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment