Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Best Blog Award

When I started this blog it was more of a means for me to get wedding talk out of my system and to practice the good ol' art form of writing. So imagine my surprise when just after a couple of months, I already have 10 followers, and two votes for the Best Blog Award!



A big thanks goes out to Vee, creator of Gorgeously Stupid and PMerr, creator of Countdown to 8/14.

The rules of this award are as follows:

1. To accept the award, you must post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted you the award, and a link to their blog.
2. Pass the award on to approximately 10-15 other blogs that you recently discovered, and think are great!
3. Contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Here is the list of whom I'm passing on to:

1. Gorgeously Stupid - Weddings and everything else in between.
2. Countdown to 8/14 - Big wedding plans for a small town girl.
3. Gracious, Good - Fabulous fashion finds, new & vintage.
4. Miss Fancy Pants - The balance between university and wedding planning.
5. Drunk Girl Comics - 'Cause there's a Drunk Girl in all of us.
6. Wonderday - Blogger and Event planner extrordinaire.
7. Conor Casey Today - He's a writer because he says he is. 'Nuff said.
8. Polish on Digital Paper - Need fancy nails? This is the blog to check out.
9. Ink on Digital Paper - Anyone who can maintain two blogs deserves two votes.
10. How To Make A Wedding - Get crafty with Annie.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! I included you in my list as well. What a great idea, thanks for sharing it with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW i'm super flattered!!! Thanks so much Office Bride! You'll be in my list for sure. Great Blog!

    ReplyDelete