Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Opt for a 'Stache

I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. I didn't sleep very well (my cat running around in the middle of the night may have had something to do with that), and the moment I got up, I knew I was grumpy.

I took a nice long shower and used some Bath & Body shower gel, hoping it would relax me. No dice. I decided to pretty up and pair up the outfit with some power heels, but again no dice. By the time I was out the door and on my way to work, I still couldn't shake off the grrrs and umphs.

When I got to my desk, I did my best to stay quiet and hoped that I could get through the morning without biting someone's head off. Unfortunately, I had a meeting at 11 that couldn't be avoided, so I put on my best pleasant face and sat quietly through the hour. Not easy, but at least everyone kept their heads.

Then I returned to my desk and found an e-mail from my co-worker and I finally cracked a genuine smile.



Source


Created by Humunga, it's a toy for your dog, and endless laughs for you! And if you're one of those cool offbeat brides who are planning to incorporate moustaches into your wedding, hopefully you'll have a dog available who can partake in the fun.

Regardless, wedding or no wedding, this is still pretty damn funny, and just the remedy I needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment