Thursday, April 15, 2010

A nice surprise! Paper craft outting next month!

Just got a call at work from my sister-in-law (married to my bro), who is also one of my BM's. She wasn't able to make the Miami trip and she wants to treat me for a night out in late May. She suggested that we take a workshop at The Paper Place (where we bought our invitation paper) to make paper pendants. What a nice surprise! And such a cool idea!


Source


The Paper Place supplies all the material, and I have no doubt that they will have some beautiful paper to choose from. They're works of art on their own! Office Groom and I have actually purchased a large printed sheet from there before and framed it. Although *cough* we have yet to actually put the frame up on the wall of our new apartment. And by new, I mean 2 years.

Katazome Paper


Source


If you'd like to learn more about how to make your own paper pendants, you can check out eHow's DIY instructions. And I'll definitely post pics next month when we go! That is, as long as I come out of there with something that doesn't look like paper throw up, lol.

1 comment: