Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Now I can moonwalk all night long...

...Because yesterday I found the perfect pair of dancing shoes! For those new to the blog, you should know that I LOVE shoes. Heels, platforms, sneakers, sandals - you name, I love it. When I purchased my lovely blush pink heels back in September I was filled with giddiness. And when I found these bedazzled pair of Converse shoes at Winner's yesterday, that same wonderful feeling returned.



Here's the best part - they were $20! Woot Woot!

There's a backstory to all this too. I use to attend weddings all prettied up from head to toe, but by the end of the night when I was gettin' jiggy with it on the dance floor, my poor feeties would be killing me. It eventually dawned on me that I should just bring an extra pair of (more comfortable) shoes to change into. Enter my black converse shoes. I'd bring them with me to every wedding, and change into them when the dancing began. I got a lot of thumbs up and other girls telling me that they wish they had done the same.

So when it came to our wedding, it only made sense that I should carry on the tradition. Of course, with a bedazzled version :)

Are you changing into a different pair of shoes later in the day?

3 comments:

  1. I think I'll be keeping my shoes and at best kicking them off when my feet hurt too much! Love the sparkly converse shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yessssssssss this it totally going on my friday favs :)

    ReplyDelete