Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I Have Been Up For 4 Hours So Far...

And it's only 8:30 am.

Yup, at the crack of dawn I was suddenly woken up by my cat and then for some reason the first thing that popped into my head was "Hair." And once I started thinking about it, I couldn't stop.

Why I worrying about what to do with my hair (and my bridesmaids hair) at 4:30 in the morning, 3 months before the wedding, was beyond me. But there I was, fully awake in bed thinking about it while the Office Groom was fast asleep, peaceful and undisturbed.

The thought of trying to coordinate six women, including myself, and making sure everyone was pleased with the outcome filled me with anxiety. Time, money - throw those into the worry mix too. And before I knew it, the alarm went off at 6 am (our gym time) and it was time to officialy start the day.

Luckily for me, the Office Groom functions well in the morning, and when he woke up, he listened to everything I was worried about and offered some suggestions. I think more than anything, I just needed to say it out loud, and once I got everything off mychest, I felt a lot better.

However, I am now sleep deprived, and I have a busy day ahead of me with work and a dinner party we're hosting at our place later the evening.

Woooo.

3 comments:

  1. OOHH I hate waking up early when I don't have to, but don't worry, I'm sure your hair will look great! That is one of the downsides of being a bride, sometimes the brideness takes over your brain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you just let them choose their own styles that suit them? It might save some stress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not positive how my hair will look, but I'm just praying my sister (MOH) doesn't have half her hair shaved and blue streaks.

    That's not an exaggeration, that's her current look.

    ReplyDelete