Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Movie Review: "Knight And Day"

Last Sunday, after a relaxing couples massage at Novo Spa (Office Groom's birthday present to me), we headed over to the movie theatre and watched "Knight And Day." I saw the trailer a month ago and remember thinking "That's the Tom Cruise I remembered loving!" And while watching the film, I kept thinking the same thing.


Source


If you like a light hearted comedy with loads of action and eye candy, this is a great summer flick to check out. With friends, or on a date night, this movie will definitely keep you entertained for two hours.

There's great chemistry between the two leading stars, Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz, and as I mentioned before, you almost forget all the "crazy" that Mr. Cruise has made himself out to be in the last few years, and fall in love with him all over again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment